On the occasion of the ICT Spring Europe 2013, 2 digital companies will be awarded a 12-month Europe4StartUps package including premium cloud computing, business and marketing services provided by, among others, HP, SecureIT, Ernst & Young, Tango, Bonn & Schmitt, Lancelot, and the American Chamber of Commerce Luxembourg.
The E4S package is valued up to a total of 100,000 USD per company.
If you are looking to start-up, expand, develop or boost your business presence in Europe,
take the opportunity to win this free 1 year premium package by applying today.
- Download and complete the Submission Form and send it by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Provide any additional documentation which may increase your chances to win a free package:
(eg, an up-to-date business plan, the company’s track records, the partner’s background…).
In processing applications, Europe4Startups reserves the right to contact candidates for any further information.
Any digital games company showing a mature and stable activity in its home market and willing to start-up, develop or boost its venture in Europe is eligible. The ideal candidate should already be established as an independent company, no longer depending on business angels, FFF or seed capital, while having not yet launched an IPO. Preferably, companies should be in the later stages of venture capitalist intervention, acquisitions and mergers or strategic alliances, with a steady increase in revenues.
3. Rules of participation:
The following settings will apply to the 2 lucky winners:
- They must start IT operations in Luxembourg within 3 months of being chosen.
- They accept to remain a positive and effective role model for peer companies, and to be used for any publicity/advertising purposes.
- At the conclusion of the 12-months of free services, they will consider continuation of working relationship with Europe4StartUps’ service providers/partners independently.
- Application can be submitted from April 15.
- Deadline: June, 15.
- Awards will be granted on June 19 at the ICT Spring Europe Dinner in Luxembourg.